Requirements for Foreign Journalists Coming to Thailand

All international journalists that wish to work and stay in Thailand for up to a year as a correspondent representing a foreign news station, Newspaper, magazine, TV or radio station must apply for media accreditation and obtain a work permit and press card.

Application for this should be submitted to the Ministry of Foreign affairs through their media online service website.

Fixer in Thailand: a One-Stop-Shop for International Journalists

Fixer in Thailand can assist you with the information about documentation required and the process required to get your media visa.

Our services tailored for international journalists include fact checking, initial research, finding contributors and booking interviews, location access, local support after the on-ground assignment is finished.